A aboriginal worker has different needs from their average coworkers. Do you have First Nations sensitivity training? This article will be filled with this subject: at a later date.
Revealing Truth for Child and Family Justice
The Interpol of fraud money laundering leading to human trafficking.
Many workers from the call centre understanding that selling a client’s personal information is wrong and in fact illegal. Generally I have not encountered issues with workers selling personal information but understand that if this becomes an issue for you then maybe consider filing a class action suit in order to protect yourself.
Popularly called phishing schemes these crimes can affect you by:
- Interfering with your love life or marriage.
- Interfering with your telecommunications contracts.
- Interfering with your parking method.
- Interfering with your time schedule for work.
- Interfering with your groceries.
Top 5 phishing scams and how to avoid them
By Brooke Crothers Published April 21, 2017 Fox News:http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/04/21/top-5-phishing-scams-and-how-to-avoid-them.html
Evidence that someone is trying to rob you of your hard earned cash money includes these five popular phishing scams:
1. Your account has been or will be locked, disabled or suspended.
2. Irregular/fraudulent activity detected or your account requires a “security” update.
3. You’ve received a secure or important message.
4. Tax-themed phishing scams.
5. Attachment-based phishing with a variety of themes.
What does a phishing email message look like?https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/safety/online-privacy/phishing-symptoms.aspx
I want to trafficking you because I want the lifestyle.
I want to traffick you because I do not want your opinion.
I want to traffick you because I want you to know how I feel when I look at you.